Oct 13, 2008

Quite Ready for Another Adventure

In the three weeks I have been home from Alaska I have had a good time visiting family and friends, and spent quite a bit of time down in Torrey with my parents. I did a couple of hikes and tried to get my fill of redrock desert. My mom and I did part of the Grand Wash trail in Capitol Reef Nat. Park. Then another day I went down and did lower Calf Creek Falls.

That morning there were 7-8 repellers coming down the falls. This is one of my favorite hikes because the waterfall at the end is so beautiful.
In the past few weeks I also got my fill of all the Mexican food I could in preparation for the next trip to Thailand with my brother Clay and his wife Trista. For some reason Mexican food is usually the only kind of food I miss when I'm away. So we are off to the next adventure tomorrow and we can't wait!




1 comment:

Emily said...

Good Luck on your trip. Have fun.